Sunday, March 15, 2009

Allen made "Solo Status" Today

Allen aka Dad :) made it through all of his classes. On Friday he passed and is now certified in the "SMITH System". What this means we have no idea, it's all about aiming high when driving, leaving yourself and out, get the big picture and a couple other ones I don't remember. It's about being aware of your surroundings and avoiding getting in a crash. I digress.... He passed his city and country drives, didn't run anyone or anything over, and did his backing with all good scores. He could either make "Solo" "Team" or "need to go with a trainer" status. luckily he made solo since I won't be able to join him for a week and a half or two. He had a lot of fun with the guys in his class Deangelo, Sammy, Ron, what a bunch of funny guys! Oh what I have to look forward too. I will try and get some pictures next week to post. Miss You All :.(

No comments:

Post a Comment